2012年1月2日星期一

Brand will headline a late-night series on FX this spring

"Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I'll always adore her and I know we'll remain friends," he said in a statement.

Both were spotted separately last month christian louboutin sneaker without their wedding rings: Perry, while vacationing sans Brand in Hawaii, and Brand while back home in London.

The two got hitched in an ultra-private ceremony in northern India in October 2010 and since then have professed their love in interviews and on red carpets.

But from the start, the perky singer and sharp-tongued British comedian seemed an unlikely couple. She's a campy California girl who was raised by evangelical parents. He's a ribald recovering drug addict who's open about his checkered past.

The two met on the set of Brand's 2010 comedy "Get Him to the Greek," although her cameo was cut from the film. They connected instantly.

"You know when you know, and I just knew," Perry told USA TODAY in August 2010. "He stopped my world. He's someone I can count on, a life partner. And I'm wildly attracted to him. I do feel a little bit like Priscilla Presley. It's been so lovely."

Their personal travails aside, both their careers are thriving. Brand will headline a late-night series on FX this spring, while chart-topper Perry was just named MTV's artist of the year.

Earlier this month, Ellen DeGeneres asked Christian Louboutin Sneakers guest Brand about talk of marital discord. Brand said he's "married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I'm still alive."

没有评论:

发表评论