2012年5月13日星期日

That you suddenly they are not suitable for dating

Always wanted to write something for you to write something for us, but it has not pen to paper. At this point, a person sitting on the wooden bench in front of Christian Louboutin Heels a lot of white butterflies fluttering in a pair, and listening to music, read about our story. Remember to write the article about our class, you told me to write an article about us, in fact, before I write the idea, but every time I lift the pen will know how to write, how to to express our feelings, it seems that no amount of words can not express the heart of the kind of feelings, so they did not write. More often, I would like to write a poem for you, because of the talent and less learning, and indeed could not write a decent, but dear please believe that one day I will write a beautiful poem to you. We first met when he first entered a time, in the class who do not know, then I think you look particularly like Huang Yi, now it looks nothing like, I do not understand when eyes. Just know, only occasionally see the lay a greeting, even acquaintances are out of the question, we later learned that our original junior high school in a school, speech and more gradually up, so did not take long on the familiar, every day at noon class together eating, after going to night classes to go back with the rock in front of the school holidays, eating, shopping boutiques, has been so until the high end. High near the end, we are faced with the Division of Arts, you say they do not like the stuff of science, science grades were not good, is not suitable for reading science, so I chose the text, but I chose the reason, because I really do not want to face do not want to back political history, despite the physical, but still suffer pain selected, then it told me that physics is all my source of pain. In the exam, I always worry about the physical drag my hind legs, let me pass the test one, however, the results of the test 98. Then think if I chose the liberal arts, then we can be together for two years, may want to separate, we still do not care. Placement, my classroom is on the fifth floor, in the second floor, we rarely meet, and sometimes even meet only lay a greeting. Living in different environments, the people around us naturally replaced, there is another dinner with the home, this change is inevitable, so even a trace Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale of bitterness nor regret or regret. Because I have always believed that the distance between people will not change because of the changes in the space, if you want to change but also because heart. Middle School when you buy a book with this communication, we said after we wrote a lot of text, speaking each other's feelings, encourage each other with fast college entrance examination, this book gave me, I have been treasure it. I you send a book to the middle of a paper folding heart, had you sent and asked me to do not lost heart, in fact, you silly, even if you do not say, I do not will it knocked off. Now book on my chest, and sometimes I come up with a look at the mirror I use now is also when you send, the last in bed are not careful, it trampled all sad for a long time, although bad , but I'm still in use. Last night we received the video chat, you are still over there is so cute, smile so bright, like a carefree child, do not know why every time I see your smile, I will be very happy, this is others can not give the feeling. Juaner her dad saying AA system life is the excitement is low, a little happy excited about a long time, but I like you. Have always felt that you are the most innocent girl I've ever seen, cute and simple, frank and sincere. You said Flanagan red rope in your hand, the interface is growing, but not out, I would like fixed as how will not be out with us with a long time, do not know to the day We will take down, it is extremely common, but loaded with our friendship. That you suddenly they are not suitable for dating, blind date after Well, my dear, you really stupid, only experienced know, perhaps now you only freshman, do not understand it, but to be experienced naturally know . In any case, my dear If you encounter your favorite, then I will definitely support you. Must be a good boy to deserve better, one day you get married, looking to find happiness, I will feel very happy, very happy. I have two years, you three years, we face the problem of graduation, after graduation, perhaps we even more difficult to meet, then after the baptism of the community, our friendship will become? I believe not. You said that their future living in Guangzhou, and I want to go to Kunming, but if you can, I hope we can work together in Guangzhou have time to go travel around town to look at, so do a lifetime of friends. At this point, the front of the butterfly flying everywhere, how beautiful all this and more would like to share with you, you were not around, so let me instead of you Cheap Christian Louboutin enjoy it. Sincere friendship does not lie in the Zhaozhaoxixi of companions, but rather a tacit understanding of the heart and the heart, dear, if you well is sunny.

没有评论:

发表评论